Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Ahhh... Morning.....



Ahhh... Morning.....
Slapped up here by Dark_N_Spunky's amazing picture gadget.


Yuk...morning. Whoever invented it needs to be seriously reprimanded! I mean i like fresh air and sun and crap, but so early?? As you can see, not even my picture gadget feels lilke workin this morning...

Decided to wake up this morning a bit late and there was the cool AC...not bad since I was dying from heat troke the week before or so..! Turned it off..got ready for the morning!

Now I wanna know why I even bother with T-Mobile...oh yeah they give me a spending limit...
I could have sworn I paid them off, but it looks like I have to run up behind them and find out "where mu money at bitch??!" I got like 1000 talk minutes and free night and weekends, but the funny thing is that my bill turns over tomorrow and I got like 350 mins left!!!

Now I could talk all day tomorrow, but who would I call on a Monday whil I am at work where I get no damn reception!!!

OH fricken well...

No comments