Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Making The Band

Why the hell did I call thismaking the band..?
I honestly don't know, for some reason this was just what popped into my head...
I don't think I have much of a musical sence in the manner that I can sing and what not. I did used to play the upright bass and the electric bas in highschool, but that was like *blank* years ago, so I don't think that counts...!

I recently found an album I was looking for. I had been searching for this thing for like 5 years..wow was it really that long. Turns out, I could not rmember the how the song went, who the artist was, or even what the name of the album was. I approached the store owner with this...(I actually couldn't remember the name of the store either!! But yes I did find it...) I told him about my delima and he looked at me awfully strange...I don't blame him I would too...

So anyways, I told him what I could..ambient style with lote of bass in it. No vocals...then I said the magic words.."I think it was done by two german guys..."
"Oh you mean Kruder and Dorfmeister?"...YES!!!! I couldn't believe it. Here I was having this unknown unremembered unsung songs with the word bedroom in the title stuck in my mind and he BLAM! say it..!

So I beg them to hold it till I can come back and get and...and you know what they did...

So I will be giving them a hefty shout out and recognition !! Thank you Bleeker Bob!!

Bleecker Bob's
Golden Oldies Record Shop
Open 7 days 12 - 12
www.bleekerbobs.com
bleeckerbobs@earthlink.com

118 w 3rd St.
New York NY 10012
(212) 475 9677

Specilaizing in rare and import music and memorabilia
buy and sell rock, Metal, Punk, Funk, and Sould records and CD's

No comments