Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

My Weekend...

Ok ok..so I was supposed to take pictures of my weekend..but quite frankly I was havin too much damn funn!!! So settle for a pic of me now...geez...

It is late at night, I have to get up later this morning..and you people act like I am supposed to write just for you...okay okay ..so yeah I am writing for you, but it can be quite theraputic...so I've been told...

I had a good day today..doing some party plannin...for who you ask..?
Well If I recall correctly, I have stated before..

THIS IS NOT A DAMN DIARY!! LMAO

Dear Diary,

Today I had to wake up this morning..and then come home..and now I am going to bed...

P.S. I like Bruce Willis...
P.P.S. I think I have already done this bit before...
P.P.P.S. and so what..I'll probably do it again.. LOL

No comments