Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

An Here Comes The Turkey..

This time around I will get Turkey from several places..well on not really...I know that I have to take it easy and pace myself. I will be wearing a belt so that I can make some room for more and more and more.

Now I will not be too greedy and I will be taking some home with me. Then I will try to see if I can cook this other turkey that some one might be giving me as well..but that would be another day!

Now for Turkey Day.

Yes the pilgrims took over the natives and messed things up for them, but without that crap happening...well I wouldn't be writing this here today...

So thank you greedy Europeans for conquering everything in sight.
And thank you for making up a nice little story so that I would have a day to get together with my family and actually eat with them since I have to work so hard I don't usually get that priviledge. so because of the ONe day that is observed, I can see my family...(I won't even start on Christmas---there are some who might not want to talk to me anymore)

So back to the light mood...

I have a SIDEKICK II yeah!!!
But they took my plan away...and I have to pay them 20 bucks to get all access to the net and such...and I only get 300 min..and have to pay $2.99 for 400 night weekends, cuz it ain't free, but I get free weekends...and 500 uncontional call forward and 500 conditional forwarding..or is that 500 for both? I dunno..but I will be able to text and text and text!!!
UMI_DARK_REID@TMOMAIL.COM
I think that is the right address for my phone...

SO EAT AND BE MERRY AND REMEMBER THOSE WHO SUFFERED SO YOU COULD GET A DAY OUT TO SEE ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN ONE PLACE...BE VERY THANKFUL!!!

I know I am...

No comments