Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

The Sock

Yesterday I felt like someone took a nice dry, power covered, dusty sock and stuffed it down my throat...oh, and left it there...

My head was lacking the space to accommodate the extra mass, so I was feeling like my thr back of my throat expanded to make room...

Since I am assemled with just the right amount of space needed for my normal parts, my body did not like this much...

I decided to take some allergy medicine, but since "sock stuffed back of throat" is not a symptom, I was left to suffer. I only wish the pollution and dust in this world will someday get sucked up in a giant filter so the rest of us can breath. Sad thing is, if that ever happened, we would probably suffer from withdrawl from the lack of chemicals being sucked in to our lungs...

Have you ever drank sooooo much water and still have cotton mouth? Like the sock in my throat is sponging up all of the moisture in my oral area...lips included!

I blame this in part on the filter in the air conditioner at my place of work.  The filter hasn't been changed in...1...2...about 3 years now! So I am sucking up all the crap that was not supposed to be getting through...I sit in the low light, non-filtered air, room all day...yay! I feel like I work in a flippin cage!

At the moment, I am being punished my multiple fragrances or freshness. Combined its like a frangrance bomb ready to cause my nose to explode in a sneeze...or at least cause a lady like cough...

No comments