Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Courtesy?

If you are asked to perform a favor for someone...wouldn't it behoove the receiving person to show consideration if the situation changed and the said favor is no longer needed?

After rearranging plans and making a call, I was able to be in a position to offer the aid requested...much thanks given to the person I had to enlist to get myself to that point...

Once the arrangements were made, it came to the persons attention that my service was no longer needed...it would have been nice to know that...

I wasted my time standing around for no reason and the person I called in a favor from was left to continue on with their part for no reason..nothing accomplished.  The only thing done was to show the reciever...or would be reciever...that when they say jump, I not only do it, but ask how high and find other folks to do it too!

I was nice enough to call the other person and explain to them what happened...they are always understanding... (thanks!)

No comments