Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Wrong Side

Waking up on the wrong side of the bed sucks... You get this I don't
give q crap attitude that you really don't care I'd you shake or not.
Get over it girly, cuz you got a job to do. The cloudy weather don't
help either, and my lack of breakfast doesn't either.

You know something, I probably shouldn't eat yet another cinnamon
raisin bagel with strawberry cream cheese again... Taste good, makes
me feel like poo... and pooing LMAO!!

Another reason I feel a bit down is cuz I haven't read my moms book
yet. I wanna be able to just sit and read it with no distractions..fat
chance!

On a good note, that Parlaiment Concert was HOT!! wouldn't have known
about it I'd it weren't for mommy...grrrr I sooo gotta ready her
story...

Well off to the teaching place I go...

Peace

No comments