Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

I'm Watching...

Pushing those buttons
Taking u through changes
When u are turned on
I'm always in amasement
All the things u show me,
I can't wait to get home
Waiting for that time to come
I know I am not alone
You'll be waiting for me later
Showing things so hot
I know that you are readyi
Oh please dont get turned off!!
Last night was so incredible
I laughed and at times I cried
Like last week when u showed me
There was more than meets the eye
I would go broke just to have you here
You should know your tactics I dont fear
So much you have opened my eyes
To worlds I have yet to discover
Till the day you leave my place
You will always be my flavor of lover

Title: Ode to Time Warner

Peace

No comments