Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Remember That ish?? - 95-99

'95
1. Gangsta's Paradise, Coolio
2. Waterfalls, TLC
3. Creep, TLC
4. Kiss from a Rose, Seal
5. On Bended Knee, Boyz II Men
6. Another Night, Real McCoy
7. Fantasy, Mariah Carey
8. Take a Bow, Madonna
9. Don't Take It Personal (Just One of Dem Days), Monica
10. This Is How We Do It, Montell Jordan

'96
1. Macarena, Los Del Rio
2. One Sweet Day, Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men
3. Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
4. Nobody Knows, Tony Rich Project
5. Always Be My Baby, Mariah Carey
6. Give Me One Reason, Tracy Chapman
7. Tha Crossroads, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
8. I Love You Always Forever, Donna Lewis
9. You're Makin' Me High/Let It Flow, Toni Braxton
10. Twisted, Keith Sweat

'97
1. Candle in the Wind, Elton John
2. Foolish Games/You Were Meant for Me, Jewel
3. I'll Be Missing You, Puff Daddy and Faith Evans
4. Un-Break My Heart, Toni Braxton
5. Can't Nobody Hold Me Down, Puff Daddy
6. I Believe I Can Fly, R. Kelly
7. Don't Let Go (Love), En Vogue
8. Return of the Mack, Mark Morrison
9. How Do I Live, LeAnn Rimes
10. Wannabe, Spice Girls

'98
1. Too Close, Next
2. The Boy Is Mine, Brandy and Monica
3. You're Still the One, Shania Twain
4. Truly Madly Deeply, Savage Garden
5. How Do I Live, LeAnn Rimes
6. Together Again, Janet
7. All My Life, K-Ci and JoJo
8. Candle in the Wind, Elton John
9. Nice & Slow, Usher
10. I Don't Want to Wait, Paula Cole

'99
1. Believe, Cher
2. No Scrubs, TLC
3. Angel of Mine, Monica
4. Heartbreak Hotel, Whitney Houston
5. ...Baby One More Time, Britney Spears
6. Kiss Me, Sixpence None The Richer
7. Genie In a Bottle, Christina Aguilera
8. Every Morning, Sugar Ray
9. Nobody's Supposed to Be Here, Deborah Cox
10. Livin' la Vida Loca, Ricky Martin

Top 1 hit Wonders
"Song 2" - Blur (1997)
"Torn" - Natalie Imbruglia (1998)
"Girl Like You" - Edwin Collins (1995)
"Tubthumper" - Chumbawumba (1997)
"MMMBop" - Hanson (1997)
"Natural One" - Folk Implosion (1995)
"Bitch" - Meredith Brooks (1997)
"Closing Time" - Semisonic (1998)
"Flagpole Sitta" - Harvey Danger (1998)

No comments