Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Image

Again I sit on the train and I think about things. What I thought
about today was image. What do people see when they see you?

If you come on to the train high and nodding off, do you care what
that image is? Should I give you a little nudge and say "Hey. Dude.
Your falling asleep on my lap...well not yet, but another inch or two
and you will be?" or do I just let things be knowing he will only fall
back asleep anyway.

Does that person care what their image is? Has that person given up
all thoughts of self-respect in light of a new look on life? That look
being a hazy drugged state of mind...

May I always have the stregnth to not let life toss me around so much
that I lose respect for myself and therefore have no respect for
others...

Peace

No comments