Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Shall Not Be Moved

I sat on the train and was envious of the bottle I saw before me on the floor. "Why?" do you ask? Well no matter how the train swayed or shook, this bottle did not move. This empty bottle stood it's ground. Not to be pushed around like so mny bottles before it.

I thought to myself, "Self, can I not myself be like this bottle? I am not empty,yet I feel as though life, like this train, is moving and swaying me in all kinds of directions sometimes..."

I grew envious of the bottle...

On exiting the train, I contemplated knocking the bottle...to see if it would then in fact move.

I did not.


Edited with Photogene





Peace

No comments