Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

To Love Someone...

What is it to love someone? I mean, do I love you? Is it love I love...the feeling that comes with knowing you have someone to care for who just might care for you too? Is it what you do? Are your actions what I love? I love that no one does the things you do the way you do?

That hole I am feeling...

I saw a deaf man on the train and it reminded me of the time you helped a homeless deaf half blind man find his way to the train and to his right stop while everyone else avoided him because he could only make sounds and looked unkept. Even I didn't know what to make of him. I learned that day that you could communicate with deaf people because a good friend of yours was deaf and mute when you were a child....

Then I feel my heartache...

Is it things things you do that make that feeling of love?

Then I think of the things that make me hate and I ask...could this be the same person??! Could someone who does things like this become someone that would take advantage of someone so fragile? Someone who could do nothing to fend themselves from you...

I can fight back...but can they...? No.

My conflict of what love may be causes me so much confusion...since what I thought love was for so long has proven to not be so.

To love someone...I know what it is to love. I know what it feels to love, but when it is twisted, you lose sight of it.

I sigh now

No comments