Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

I WAS ON TV!!!


OMG! I was on TV at TIMES SQUARE! ofcource I was dark as all great heck...but I was there! FOURTH VIDEO IN!

I think we might even be chosen as one of the 18 videos for NEW YEARS!!! yay!
The way it's worded, I'm not sure though...

_________________________
TOSHIBA VISION:
On-air Notification

Dear Metah4,
We are pleased to inform you that your video has been broadcasted. You can view your aired video at:
https://im-on-tv.com/ON_AIR/?e5ba99a561d771f435662715dc502b743d1fc2ef

The broadcasted video will be edited into one video of the 18 lucky winners. Due to the privacy, this video cannot be downloaded.

Please understand that the recorded video quality may not be as clear as what you may expect. In the event of any technical issues, you may not be able to watch your video.

Have fun with "I'm on TV" and feel free to submit another video.

No comments