Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Pink Floyd

I have listening to this album - Pink Floyd "The Wall" and it has taken on a new meaning since I listened to it last. I have had a few bricks placed in my wall over the last year, but I'm doing what I can to not let it be constructed.

The kiddies have been also listening (while I explain) and they actually get it. Being that they are 7 and 8, I don't know if I should be happy about that..LOL It means they understand things and that I will have to be super worried about them now..LOL Anyhow, They are up to the part where Pink realizes his father isn't coming back from the war and he understands that many people died in WW2.

I think we will finish it tomorrow for Movie Appreciation Night!

No comments