Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Night Shift

See, the newspapers said that the Highway Side strangler likes to pick up girls on the side of route 23. They found two bodies in the last 2 months. Of course with this news out, they DON'T have a patrol person scouting this section of road. That would make too much sense, save a life or something. Any way, the papers went on to say that the girls looked as though they may have been tortured and then strangled and left in the woods naked. Not a nice way to go when all you need is a ride. So, here I am with a gun in my back being led into the woods on the side of Route 23.

"Keep walking.."

He points the gun into my back further. "Keep moving or I'll make it so you don't ever move again," he grumbled once more.
Why did abductors always come up with the dumbest lines. He could have just said, Keep moving or I'll shoot you. What ever. I'm not going to die tonight, so that's fine. I guess we don't have too much further to walk since we've come pretty far into the woods.

It took someone long enough to stop their car. You would think it would be easier to get picked up. At least two other girls have been picked up here as far as I can tell, but 3 days...Come on..and I am wearing the best "I'ma Floosy" outfit I could find in my closet.

"Okay. Stop here. NOW!" he yelled. If it weren't for the fact that I am not having a bad night I might turn around and knock him out.

"Take off your shirt and pants. There are some things we need to do...but you may not like it as much as I will." He is snickering while he is saying this to me.
Yeah, real funny, Buddy. Again with the crappy lines. I might just ask him to hurry up just so I don't have to listen to another one, but I'm okay. Just remember. This guy killed two girls that we know of. So I guess my shirt and pants need to come off.

Wow..I am totally calm considering what is about to happen. I wonder how those girls felt when they were standing here in this spot, looking at this perv, knowing that they will probably never see their families again. This is starting to piss me off, and I don't need to loose my cool now.


"You sure look good...this is gonna be fun..heh heh heh"
That had to be the worst southern accent I have ever heard. I really can't believe he just did that. Oh God...I don't think I have ever come up against one like this!

"Get down on the ground face down. Don't turn around."
At least he didn't say something dumber than that last line. At least the ground isn't too cold. At least it didn't rain today.

He's not as heavy as I thought he would be and for a rapist, he surely has a soft touch.

"I'm going to turn you over. You better not scream. I still have my gun."
Yeah, I know. I felt it when you said gun. It would be nice if he didn't have to jam it in my side. I'm not going anywhere. These friggin sticks have got to go though. For some reason the ground seemed softer when I was on my stomach.

"I didn't think you would like this. I thought you might try to run like the others."
I think it's about time I said something.

"Why would I run?" Okay one hand out from under him. "I didn't think you would want this to be too difficult for you. Then you might not be so easy to do." The other hand is free now...

"What? You like this kinda thing?" He seems to be smiling. I can't tell since his head is by my ear...Perfect.
It's amazing how gullible these guys are. A little tear dropping, a few "Please don't hurt me's", and a dash of I'm compliant...and they will fall right into your hands...

My fangs are growing...I have been walking that damn highway for three damn days. No way I'm letting this one get away!

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL!! LET ME GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? STOP...!! PLEASE STOP!!!"
Ha! This fool led me so far into the forest that no one can hear HIS screams....ha!!

______________________________

I looked at the paper today...looks like the Highway Side Strangler has been found. "The victim on Route 23 was male. He wasn't strangled like the other victims and was torn to pieces. Animal Control has been called as there are suspicions of some type of bear or wolf attack. We are still investigating the matter and hope that there will be more developments."

I flip the page:
WOMEN IN HOMELESS SHELTER DISAPPEAR

Is my work never done?

No comments