Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

[The What Ev Radio!!!] Episode 10: Wind Down...

Radio In The Dark.

Soooo someone didn't put the phone on the charger, so we are back to the fuzzy choppy in and outie again...and I think I was ON FIRE tonight!! LMAO Just kidding...about the on fire..not the phone...

On the topic of Responsibility, I should have probably listened to my phone beeping and realized..."Oh...Needs to be charged" and probably NOT 10 min before the show...LOL!!  At least the music should be clear enough!

Music:
Too Relaxed - Robin Skouteris

In the future, I will try to provide links to the music so you can DL it and have it for yourself!!




Listen to internet radio with Metah-4 Genome on Blog Talk Radio


--
Posted By Metah-4 Genome to The What Ev Radio!!! at 7/21/2011 11:29:00 PM

No comments