Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Not Right CHASE

I'm a little upset with CHASE right now... I get hit with 2 overdraft fees.. why? Because their app wouldn't allow me to transfer money from one account to another and the banks were closed by that time.

So now they give 25 bucks back out of the 68 bucks they took from my account and then proceed to let me know that they didn't see anything on their side besides the face that I logged in and check my balance... but nothing about me trying to transfer money. Why? Because it kept telling me to try again later.. which at that point would have been the next day.

On top of that,  I don't have that much money to put into the account now, so they informed me that in 5 days they will take 15 bucks out for an extended overdraft fee.. so basically,  thanks for giving me 10 dollars back...

What is the point of having an app for the convenience of your customers if that app causes situations like this...?

Not satisfied at all CHASE. Not at all...

My son was thinking about opening an account,  but maybe I will tell him to look for other options...

No comments