Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Tumbler - November 10, 2016 at 01:39PM


The #beads in the #waistbeads are from the #first beads I ever wore around my #belly. I was #pregnant with my #twins and finally took a day for me. I went to a pregnant woman’s #pampering day! They gave us make overs and #swag and #baby stuff. One station was for belly beads. I made one to go around my pregnant twin belly. Once the babies were out and in the #world, I would wear it at a #bracelet or #necklace sometimes. Recently I went into my #jewelry box after not wearing it for some time, and it broke! After picking up the bead making, I thought it would be nice to update it for my new waist #size and #style… #solomom #blackwoman #love #Singlemom #Mommy #chakra #craft #female #royalty #color #energy https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpfvqmh6Uu/
pictures

No comments