Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Finally Won...I Think..



After much fighting... mainly me just emailing my pleas... I was able to get my Facebook name back. It took some doing, but once I had what I needed, it was changed back within a few hours.

Facebook still decide to be passive aggressive about it, but that's okay. The name they changes it to was the correct spelling from the beginning until they ordered me to change it a few years ago. I had to be content with Fore instead of Four.

I sent documents which had Fore written on them... and they changed it to Four. This was the name I originally had 10 years ago...so... THANKS! Although you didn't change it to what the documents stated...that's ever so fine with me..

Yup!

No comments