Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

My Issue


Minds

We all have them
We all use them (most of us)
But some strange reason, people expect us to read them...

The last time I checked, no one could read my mind therefore it stands to reason that I cannot read theirs. I know I am magnificent in all of my glory. I know I am just about as closse to perfection as some can attain. I also understand that I have a vast knowledge of all that surrounds me, but alas..oh alas..I have not mastered the ability to read minds...

I know this may come as a disappointment to many of my fans and favorites.

I have come across a situation in my life where I think it may have been assumed that I had this ability. That does aggrivate me so...I like to be sarcastic and sometimes I might try to have you read between the lines..but for the most part, I will tell you what's on my mind, or let you know right out that i do not want to talk about it.

Who knows...maybe I can read minds and I just haven't fingured it out yet and everyone knows but me...

picture from jewishsuperhero.com

No comments