Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Okay Okay So I Skipped 2 Songs...

I never said I was a damn DJ..just the most ultimate blogger in all history. That's my story and I am stickin to it!

So what has been hapenning. Well EVERYTHING! But me be strong woman, me no time for silly problems...::GRUNT::

Today's 80's song is one that always get's me all emotional. " I wanna know what love is...and I want you to show meeeee!" Yeah man, I do have a weakness for men of the lighter persuasion belting out that emotion. They always sound like it is either the best thing or the worst thing that has ever happened to them, and you can hear their heart breakin as their manly voices hit those high notes (some of them I cold never hit and neither should they be...LOL)Oh I also like Heart. They have that same sound, though they are females...

Nothing brings out a song better than having and all black choir to back you up...LOL. Just ask Maddona (Just Like A Prayer)...









I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
Incase I need it when I´m older
Ohhhh
This mountain I must climb
Feels like the world upon my shoulders
Through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder
In my life there´s been heartache and pain
I don´t know if I can face it again
Can´t stop now
I´ve travelled so far to change this lonely life

Chorus
I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

I´m gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I´ve got nowhere left to hide
Looks like love has finally found me
In my life there´s been heartache and pain
I don´t know if I can face it again
Can´t stop now
I´ve travelled so far to change this lonely life

Chorus

No comments