Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

;pbr;u Msyitr......

dp drcu smf nrsiyogi; - ;pbomh yjr esu jod jsot g;ped smf jod ,omf ,pbrd -
Vsmmpy hry rmpihj pg jod d,o;r - esmy yp ypivj jod npfu smf dpi; -
Og O jsf pmr eodj - oy epi;f nr yp jp;f jp, om ,r - v;pdr rmpihj yp ,p;f jo, omyp ,e -
grr; jo, yjtpn om ,r - ;ry jo, ypivj s;; pbrt ,r -
O ur;; ,PTR ,PTR [;RSDR HOBR ,R ,PTR - smf jr fprd -
smf O ;pbr oy - dp O vtu

gpt msyitr

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:13 AM

    Hi there. I received a msg like this:
    vsmmpy fpys jpt

    I googled and found out you have one of the words in your blog. What does it mean?

    p.s. Can you reply to my mailbox?
    steve_chaikang@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete