Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Can't Stay Away!!!!


Ok I am not an unhappy person by nature...so I must...I must....

I GOTTA BRING BACK THE 80'S!!!!

I just can't deprive my everloving fans of the greatness of rock, hip hop, and pop!!! Oh no no no I will not be so selfish...

Now I will think I will look long and hard. I am writing this before I choose the song...

No..you know what..hold please................................................................
.......................................................................
...................................................................


Ok for the geek in me..I have chosen this song..
Mr. Roboto...

I tend to get on the computer a loose myself...totally..ignoring all around me and thechoas that has ensued. If the world were to blow up, I would only know cuz I would have seemed to have lost my internet connection..LMAO!!!


No comments