Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Imagine If You WIll...

Okay poeple...I found something interesting while reading AM NewYork. (This is a paper that is FREE!!) I have learned about a few things that are going on in the City and World from this paper (another VERY informative paper is The Onion).

Now in this paper I found a few things of interest...

1)Hudson Tea





I learned that Hudson Tea is in fact NOT a place to drink tea and chill..unless you live there...it's a real estate location...Had me going online to check it out though... :-)

2) Bottom Trawling:
Sounds like something you do when you do when your looking for a date and you settle for whatever comes your way right?

Well in the context of the article, it is about fishing, and it is not a good thing either...turns out these fisherpeople take a huge net and drag it across the ocean floor killing and trappin whatever gets in it...not good because of that eco-system thing you always here about.

3)Swiss MiniGun:


Either a chocolate gun candy..or an out of this world watch...ok..no it's not..
In actuality this is a gun that is about the size of hmmm a key ring toy...(no you can't buy it in America..we deemed it as too damn small). This gun has the ablity to kill someone with these itty bitty bullets that come with it...(It is made with Swiss watch technology)

4)Plastic Handcuff Key


There is now a handcuff key you can get (haven't found out where) that is made of plastic. It looks like a cult symbol or somthing when you wear it and it can be worn on a necklace as you pass the metal detectors...You crack it out of the case which looks like some kind of nickel sized plastic ring. (Like how you did as a kid when you had to build one of this plastic toys).

Now I would like to get one...cuz I live in NYC..and if some crazy decided he wants to kidnap me and place me in handcuffs..I do believe that would come in handy...yes sir!
http://www.floridastatefop.org/pdf_files/SCSOOfficerSafety.pdf#search=%22plastic%20handcuff%20key%20nickel%20size%22

5)J amd R Sales
J&R is having a sale on SD Cards (secure didital cards). You can use these to store information such as music pictures and documents..most use them for Digital Cameras.
Go to www.JR.com/AM

6)OpenRide


AOL has come out with something new for AOL and non AOL users o capitolize on the descision to make everything just about free!!!
It's called OpenRide. Here is what AOL says about it:

The new AOL OpenRide™ Beta software helps you do what you want online in fewer clicks and fewer hassles. No more jumping from one window to the next - everything you need is right there the moment you need it.

OpenRide is more than just a browser. The dynamic four-pane design will help save you time with these great new features:

* Time-saving features like tabbed browsing, thumbnail previews, and sneak peeks of emails and attachments.
* A new all-in-one Media Center that lets you enjoy video, music and pictures faster and with less hassles.
* Access your pop3 emails from the OpenRide Mail pane. Each of your email accounts are kept in separate folders, and you don't have to sign in to each account to switch back and forth to manage them all.
* The panes in OpenRide automatically resize to your current activity. However, you can also resize them with the Dynasizer™ tool so you're always in control of your online experience.


So this was my research for the day...I think I might begin to broaden my horizons by looking up points of interest from the paper everyday..this way I can keep up on the research skills..(very valuable)

Till next time
NUFF SAID

No comments