Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

She Keeps Going and Going and Going...

Now one of the ironies is how not long ago I was sitting on my floor watching "The Biggest Loser" looking at 250+lb people lose 13lbs in a week while I was chowing down on half of a turkey and swiss sandwich (everything, no onions).  Yeah Yeah...no shame in my game..just irony.

Now I would like you to know that I am a conversationalist (if that is a word).  I love to talk and could probably hold a very nice conversation by myself, ofcourse I would need a few input words from you, but I don't need much to keep the conversation going.  I am a dream for those of you who are not talkers, but listeners.  I do know how to shut my mouth and listen when I sense you might have something you would like to express as well...but since I am so intriguing and captivating, you probably would just wanna sit down and listen.

Here is an example of a conversation I had on a bus today:

I started out talking about my kids going to a Halloween party.
Followed by remarking on how I might go, but I like to dress gory.
On to how I dresses so gory one time in highschool that a friend of mine wouldn't even sit next to me in class...
Moving to how I got 3rd prize for it...
Then I began to speak about how I freaked my kids out with it last year...
and how I might not do it again this year...(might be too scary for other kids)
So I then go on to how I might be a clown since that is more friendly, but maybe I won't cuz I am not to partial to clowns ( I am actually a bit afraid of em)...
Now I must tell you that from there I went on to my mom's b-friend dressing up like a clown for my kid's b-day, but how I wasn't afraid of him...
Then to how clowns just seem to damn "happy" ...but creepy happy..
and then they came out with that movie "IT"... (that had a clown in it)...
From there I moved on to the fact that Tim Curry played in that movie and did a nice job because he has a naturally menacing look...
Like when he played that evil centaur dude in "Legends" which Tom Cruise happened to play in too...
Now off to the subject of how "Legends" was kind of in the same genre as "The Neverending Story"...

and I might have kept on going if my bus stop hadn't come up....!!!

I must admit, the person on the bus with me talks alot too..but I might have overwhelmed them, cuz by the time I had gotten on a roll, they were at the point where they were just asking questions...which prompted me to talk more...LOL

NUFF SAID!!

No comments