Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Ye Tho I Walk...

Man I fee like thw walking dead. My sinus's are killing me and my head in screaming REDRUM!!! My only hope is to leave the boredom and return to the sactity of my beloved pillow.

If I had have taken my silly butt to bed on time last night, I bet I would feel a million times better.

I should have listened to Mr. Black...He always tells me to get some rest...good guy Mr. Black is...

So now I feel like re-fried nasty...and I probably look like death warmed up and served on a platter...well let's see...




EEEEE YOOOWW!!! That is looking at Night of the Living Dead....!!! I think I have a 5 O'Clock shadow...lol Def not me at my best of times...I would say this was one of the worst of times... ;-)

Well off I go into a drugless existence.. ( I try not to take meds unless I am dying or just came out of surgey...that's a whole other post..LMAO)

No comments