Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Hmmmm..Music ..Yes...

I have recently had the opportunity to work with someone who can help me with a skill I would like to think I have....MUSIC...

So far I have learned how to make music..and now I am learning how to take these thoughts I have and fit them to the music I have made...yeah...so it sounds easy, but I got a unexpected case of the nerves that I haven't had since high school!!!

So I guess I will find out what I am made of since I have recently found out that I have homework in this deal too!!! WOW....

When I get famous, I will be sure to remember all of the folks who said..."What?? You're not making music yet???" ;-)

No comments