Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Something To Think On...


I have been having a pretty weird week lately. I would like to organize, but I have to first organize my time in order to finally sit down and organize my life! If I had a special watch that could make time go a bit slower for everyone else while I moved at normal pace, that would be great!! But then I run into a problem. If I do it too much, I would keep aging at regular time while others moved at a slower pace. I would run myself out before everyone else did!! So then I would still be tired in the end. When everyone else still has some of that youth in them, I would be a bit older than the rest of the world!!! DAMN!!!

I know that I am delving into the sci-fi area, but I happen to like thinking out of the box sometimes. Occasionally when I am on the train and I have forgotten my entertainment (or the batteries ran out), I will sit and think about things that could probably never happen and try to figure out how it would work out if it did.

A good subject to think about and that will keep you occupied until your last stop is Time Travel. If time is linear, meaning in a straight line, you would travel across it until you die. Your person is always on that line. Now if you could time travel, you could take yourself out of that line and double back. Now there is this famous theory that says one person cannot occupy the same space at the same time or something unexplainable would happen. So if I doubled back, and met myself, is that considered that same space and time? Or is it the same time, but not the same space? Also by meeting myself, would I create a paradox of some sort, meaning I have some how scrambled my proper timeline? I have now made a loop of my line…I would also recall seeing me as my older self (if I interact that greatly). What if I try to prevent something from happening to me, would my memories then change as well. So if I were trying to prevent a person from dying and succeeded, I would therefore never remember the person dying! Also, what if that persons death is WHY I created my time traveling system. Since I no longer had the urge to make one, would I suddenly undo the loop and shoot to my regular timeline, never to know I went back, just knowing I knew someone or met someone who I increasingly look more and more like over the years??? And would the me who went back cease to exist? Would the me who went back just “pop” back like a band that was snapped free of a bend?

If the line was color coded, would I start out with my line being all one color (yellow), maybe different shades slightly where other people have changed my life, or I decided to change something? Then when I travel back, my line would change color again at the point where I make the action of going back (blue). Then the point where I meet myself would then cause a whole color problem!!! I would just about have two time lines at that point, because I cannot occupy the same space and time (that is if you use the theory that we all have our own time line threads so to speak)so I would have a line that loops and then travels along the original yellow time line (me who traveled back (blue) and me who is in the past (yellow). Now at the point where I change that situation and decide I do not want to time travel, the blue line would have to stop. I no longer can be in the past if I have decided I would not need to go!!! So what happens to the blue line???

Would it, disappear in one pop, and my line would continue on with a new color (green, used to show the combination of my future (blue) person’s effect on the past (yellow) person)?

OH OH OH…what if I die while I am on my trip??? What if I never change what I wanted to change AND I have something tragic happen? I guess I would loop back to my past and then it would stop there. There would be a blue and yellow line, and then the blue line would just stop. I would simply disappear out of the rest of the worlds time line and mine would end in the past…I could essentially die before I was born if we looked at it linearly (in a line). Born: 1981 - Died: 1968????

Okay now that I have made your mind mushy and mine as well, I will stop there!!!

I think I am thinking a bit too much and too hard on the train…I might miss my stop one day…

No comments