Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Tea Party!































Cranberry Apple


Green Tea

Peppermint


SleepyTime


Cinnamon Apple Spice


Peppermint (with Green Tea)


Sippy!!


YUM!!





Our Assortment!







After the Peppermint Green Tea taste..LMAO


Smelling the aroma...

Today I was going to take the kids out to a Meet Up Tea Party downtown, but I have been feeling a bit tired and family had just come over for the weekend. So we didn't go...

But if you can't go to the party, bring the party to you!!

So I laid out a rug, got some water on the stove, and we had ourselves our own little tea party. Now you may be thinking "Don't you have a son? Aren't tea party for girls?" Well no...tea parties are NOT for girls. They are for people who like tea. I think a tea party is a very relaxing way to spend time with my kiddies, whom I never get to see during the week. Only to eat and go to bed. So I sat them down to some buttered hamburger rolls with honey and 6 different teas. We tasted them with honey, vanilla, or lemon and they were able to taste the difference between the leaves and such. So yes, I put a bit of education in our fun...It was nice to see them sit down together and not fuss at each other for a change! My daughter seems partial to SleepyTime tea (chamomile and spearmint blend with added vanilla) and my son likes the Green Tea (with a touch of lemon). Me? I was left with the classic Peppermint Tea and a dash of lemon.

All in all, we had a nice time with Mozart in the background and a nice Flickr Flower slide show on the television. Now they are napping, and it turns out, if you are not in a sleepy mood, SleepyTime tea will not make you take a nap...ask my daughter... lol

1 comment: