Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Here's A Little Story That Must Be Told...


There is a person I must inform you about, but first let me tell you a little story.

The person in this particular story is not your typical person. First off, they seem to have a very serious disposition that causes they to lie uncontrollably about things that don’t really matter. For example, if you have to do a job alone, and suddenly you don’t feel as though you should be the only one performing this duty, would it be right to say to someone else that you should have someone working with you because they said they would. Oh, you know fully that the person is not there to defend themselves, but you feel as though it is not fair that you have to be there doing it by yourself.

I have had such experiences myself with a person in mind. I don’t know if it is because this said person, or unsaid person has personal issues that stem way down inside from childhood, but I do know that I get VERY sick of having to deal with this persons issues. If you are not able to function without being manipulative and deceitful, maybe it is better if you work for the defense department, or even the FBI, I hear they are good at that sort of thing!

I am baffled that at the end of this story there is an attempt at a cover-up! After coming to grips with the fact that this person is just a selfish person who has nothing better to do but cause other people to be miserable, I get a visit. They would like to tell me that it was not their idea for me to have to come in the day after a holiday, but that they were pressured into the discussion by a superior. The funny part is that they have no idea that the said SUP already paid me a visit to clarify the situation.

LOL!!!

We can only imagine how much I wanted to at that moment bust my guts laughing!!!! So yes, by now you have figured out that the scenario was about me and having to come in on a day I already claimed as being on off day. Yeah yeah…

Let us not get off focus my little geniuses..LOL

So I have a situation, do I let this person know…”oh, too late…I already know that what you are saying is bull…” and laugh in the face of evil? Or do I keep my mouth shut and just keep my knowledge of the lies to myself? Well I like where I work, so I chose to keep it to myself…don’t judge till you’ve been there…LOL

The rest of the day is not so bad though. I am on my way to get the kiddies from aftercare and then get something to eat. I am kind of tired of eating out all of the time. So maybe I should break out the turkey (we’ve got like pounds of it left) and make something out of it quickly. I am still trying to figure out what that will be…

Cool thought…there is a lady on the train right now singing Harry Belafonte’s Day O…and man is he right..Harry I mean…I want to go home! It has been a long day and my brain is tired…Why am I writing this then? Well mostly because I need a way to keep my brain active but just not on work…LOL When I get home, all creative thinking will have to stop, and then comes the kiddies…This is just one of the things about being a single mom. The only folks to have a conversation with after 6:00pm are of the ages of 5 and 6. Most of that is just telling them to stop doing things and leaving each other alone…!!!

I think I will be happy, or AM happy in knowing that my fav TV show will be on today and there are like 2 episodes left!! How do I manage to watch TV you ask, well for the last few years and the next few, the only things I can watch up until about 10:00pm are things that are kid friendly… That doesn’t leave too much if I want to be one of those responsible parents and all…dang!

So tonight the children and I will be watching what I believe to be the next to last episode of Heroes…YES! The action is building and I cannot wait to see what happens!

Oh yeah, I also have to find a way to get some quarters so I can throw some stuff in the wash…oh, and I need to find a way to go to the corner store and buy some bread. (I think I have to bag lunch now…grrrr).

Till next time my peoples…

No comments