Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Accident in NY!!

How's this for heard it through the grapvine...

I hear all kinds sirens and police cars coming down the street at about 2:30 or so...I ask what happened and someone says:
"It must have been a fire nearby"

So I am thinking to myself..wow...that must be some fire!

Then someone comes upstairs and tell me:
"3 people fell of a building and one of them died"

So I think...well that wouls explain all that noise and emergency units...man that is bad...

Then I come into my "office" and someone tells me:
"You know the Trump Building fell"

At this point I am thinking..yeah okay, it's time for me to find out what happened...

Turns out ONe person fell of the Ttump Tower when a crane dropped a load 40 stires up. The load hit the scafolding and it collapsed. He fell 30 ft and dies.

No comments