Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

A Newly Discovered Street Car...


Stella, Blanche, Stanley, and Mitch....

I finally saw a classic i have heard about for just about as long as I can remember...A Street Car Named Desire.

This movie left me with mixed feeling..lol I didn't know who to like and who not to like!

Should I be mad that Stella went back to Stanely after his drunken fit?
Should I be mad that Blanche lied to her sister and was pretending to be something she was not?
Should I be upset that Mitch decided not to marry Blanche because she wasn't "clean" enough to bring to his mother?
Should I wanna go into the movie and punch the snuff out of Stanely for being a jackass and finally pushing Blanche over the edge?

Oh by the way, if you haven't seen this movie, maybe you shouldn't have read that...!

I liked this movie because it left me with these mixed feelings. I am no film critic by profession, but I do know when I like something, and this would be one of those movies I liked!!

I will have to take the time out to watch it again so I can look at it from a film makers POV. Now that I have watched the movie, I can now sit back and take something from in on an educational front :-)

I am still feeling the emotional rollercoaster, and it has been at least 8 min since I watched it..LMAO

If you have seen this movie, let me know what your take was on it...

No comments