Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

My Cell Said....


Well looky here! Looks like I am climbing up in the popularity chart. If you look at the top of the blog to the left, you will see a little purple screen..yes? Well that screen will allow you to get real time alerts as to what is going on in "A Day In The...Whatev"

Try it! Just send "whatev" from you mobile phone to "41411" and you'll get an option to subscribe, or you can just do it from that little box right over there! If you want messages at your own leisure, just text "whatev" to 41411 whenever you want an update. No need to subscribe. The advantages of subscribing of course is that can get any important news right away! There may not be updates everyday and you will not receive more than 2 in a day unless there is breaking news!

Try it on for size and see what the possibilities are with technology bridging the communication gap!

(standard text messaging rates apply)

No comments