Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Alright Now..yeah


I think I m actually doing alright with this change in diet...although I seem to have cravings like wow!! I cheated, yes, I cheated, and I have only being doing his since Monday! I am sooo weak...dang..

I have however accomplished three days straight exercising (spelled it right...oh yeah!). I did 30 min on Monday, 15 on Tuesday, and 15 today. I was supposed to do 30, but I was running late. So I will do 30 tomorrow. I actually felt better the FIRST day I did them, and I also woke up on time Tuesday and today. When I walk up and down stairs I feel a difference, and I feel lighter in step. Not from weight lost lol, but I have energy. I think it is mind over matter too. Just making this change is making my mind set brighter somewhat...

Here's to change! Hoo Rah!!!

No comments