Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

David..Oh..David, You're Cookin'!


Well looks like my favorite took the title of American Idol in one of the most unexpected wins of all of the American Idol series!

A ROCKER TOOK THE TITLE!!! AWESOME!

Finally there is an artist who is not the runner up, the tenth to leave, or the "kicked off the show too early in the game" contestant, whose album I would pay for! I was amazed when they announce David Cook as the new American Idol! I had a feeling in my gut that he wouls win, only because he is more experienced and a more seasoned musiscian, but we know American..."Oh he's so cute...! He's only 17...what an up and coming talent..oh he's so adorable!!" That is what I expected America to vote for...Archuletta... (I myself voted 7 times for Cook and would have voted even more if the his dang on line wasn't so busy).

I say congrats to David Cook on a well deserved win. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THAT ALBUM TO DROP!! I'll be on it!

and Archuletta...You can definitely be an American Idol..just wait a couple years until you can manage yourself somewhat (as if he's actually reading this LMAO).

PS. Love ya Cook..but please don't let them put ya in tighty whities and dance anymore...boxers..please..boxers (I think you might be too old for tighties - at least in public anyway...I kept picturing my little son..LMAO)

No comments