Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

HAPPy MOTHER's DAY




After sharing a nice day yesterday...the kiddies and I went out to the park and played...
We had a nice picnic and then went over to the playground. I was able to bring the video camera to capture the fun they had. I was happy to bring them out, even though it was a little cold out. I am hoping the day stays nice...althought they are starting to bug me with the asking the same question ovr and over again...each of them taking turns as though that is supposed to make me want to answer them any more than when they asked me the first time and I didn't answer...

I think they have a chip inside them that makes sure they do what they can to annoy the crap out of me...geez...you'd think I could get a few minutes to type about the "splendid" day I had...

happy mother's day...I feel like I am on the fence about this one entirely.

No comments