Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Pangea Day!!

Wow!! I was able to give my kids something today that they will hopefully remember for years to come! I was able to take them to the Paley Center For Media to join with millions of other people around the world in sharing shorts and clips of other movie creators around the world on the 1st annual Pangea Day!

We sat for 4 hours and enjoy the company of the others around us in sharing the feeling invoked by the videos we were able to see along with other folks in other countries. We were even able to participate in a world laugh!! WOW!!!

Here are some pictures I took on the iPhone.





I feel as though today was a great day for accomplishments and that people will be ready for action!! I feel awesome and so should you!

No comments