Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

For Shame Mickey D...


Well after bothering everyone for a dang on McDonald's Monopoly game piece whenever I saw one, I finally won $50.00!!

So I got to McDonald's and tell the ask the cashier how to I turn it in. He says I hand them in and they give me the prize. I say okay and hand him my two game pieces Water Works and Electric Company. He looks at them and is like "How much is it for?" I say "$50.00"

Then a kid comes up and shows him his ticket..he takes it. He goes back to mine and asks if I want the breakfast sandwich...I look at him and say no...

He hands me back my tickets and I have one Electric Company and one for a free breakfast sandwich!! NO WAY!! Now I am not better or worse for not having the $50.00 (since I came in without it...lol), but how does a ticket magically change in someone's hands!! This is not a magic show or an illusion event....I don't think.

So I called them up after I got settled at work and the manager says "If we find it, you can come in at 11:00 and we willgive it to you." After asking "Do you want the free sandwich?" I had to explain to him again that I don't eat beef and that if I had won a free sandwich, I would have given it away because of that fact. I had already given someone the free coffee ticket since I don't drink coffee...

Man! I am ticked off since I kinda came in there with my mind on winning...oh well...I guess there is a lesson learned here somewhere..Like look at stuff before you hand it in...

No comments