Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Compassion

There are times in a person's life when all they need is a little
compassion. Someone to tell them it's ok and that things are not
their fault. Bad stuff happens and there is nothing you can to but
get through it the best you can and know that hardship, though
sometimes long lasting, is not forever. What may seem like a long
time may not in fact be so, and when you look back you realize that
things did come out okay and you are on to the next battle. Hopefully
with a break inbetwen. When the smoke clears,all you can do is hope
the sky is clear again.

I have spent some time being sad and blue. It doesn't suit me. I am
by nature, a happy person. At least I'd like to think so. Being sad
and blue is not something I would like to go through again. Not on
this level of dispair, because that is what I feel, dispair. Like
nothing can or will be right again. Like the world is going on and I
have lost my motivation. Happiness is an effort followed by guilt.

Peace

No comments