Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

NIght Night Baby...

You gotta be kidding me!

Have you ever heard a parent make a joke about spiking the milk with Benadryl to knock em out at night...?

Well apparently the news hasn't...

From FOX News:

"Newly-released documents in the Caylee Anthony murder investigation suggest that the Florida girl's mother once joked about drugging her to sleep.

The documents, which were made public on Wednesday, include reports on police interviews with a former boyfriend of the girl's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, who is charged with killing the toddler.

The former boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, told investigators that Anthony had joked about administering baby medicine to put Caylee asleep, though he also said it appeared that Casey had a normal relationship with her daughter, according to MyFOXOrlando.com's report on its review of the new documents."

No comments