Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Tricking The Gods

It seems as though when good thiings come around, we tend to look the other way out of fear that it might in fact be a good thing. We fear things going good knowing that not many good things seem to happen and if one admits that this is one of those moments, we are confined to
this moment and the next being a long time coming... By tricking the Gods into thinking we don't see this as a good moment, it doesn't count. We get another one.

Some like me are afraid that if we admitt this is a positive time, the magic will suddenly disappear and the real situation will uncover itself (usually it is hiding behind that great moment)... TURN YOUR HEAD!! TURN YOUR HEAD!! DON'T LOOK IT STRAIGHT IN THE EYE, IT WILL SEE YOU..!!!

We have been told not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but taught that if it seems to good to be true, it probably is...

Confusion abounds for the New Year...

Peace

No comments