Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Not In Kansas...

Well this was an eventful weekend indeed. I haven’t been out since my recent situation and decided that I have been sad and depressed for what seems like a very long time.

My sister convinced me to go out with her and a co-worker to a comedy club out here. We had been before, but not for a few years. They have ahd some funny comedians and we were always able to get the yellow or white discount tickets over at Times Square. We were psyched to go and I was feeling okay about it and not guilty for going to have fun. We passed the spot about 2 times before we found it again. We got inside and felt a bit uneasy. There was music playing and the crowd was a bit one sided male gender wise. I didn’t pay it much notice, but I did notice there were no chairs or tables..turns out this was NOT the comedy club we thought it was...it was a gay bar....

I think I have never spent LESS time in a cub before....

No comments