Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Writing A Story...

I am writing a story about mankind's loss of hope and the innocence that restores it.
The title...? I am thinking of going with Hope Pristine

It is based in a time where technology is still being used, but the overall state of humankind has diminished. Everything this is re-used and conserved to the point that food, water, heat, and other essentials have begun to be rationed to the public. No one knows what a true Spring or Summer day is since the Earth itself has begun to lose it's own life force due to the lack of inspiration and hope man has come to embrace. It will take the strength of one man, the inocence in the eyes of a young boy, and the tenacity of a young woman to bring the hopes and dreams back to the people of Earth and in turn the Earth itself.

No comments