Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

THE CRAYBOTH's on V-Day

Okay...

It's V-Day and it only really means something to those of us who have a partner to express love to in more than the usual way...Since I don't have that person right now, I have chosen to give myself something. I mean, come on, who loves me more that I do..!!!

So I got me a nice impulse buy. upon going to the NYC ComicCon 09, I was able to buy these cute little fellows:


They are the Crayboth's!! Apparently they are creatures from different world who will do whatever they can to protect their planet using their mental powers and such. I would like to know more about the different figures so bought about 12 or more of them...well not the Crayboth's, but the other figures that are in the storyline... Buildman, Exllis, and Pheyden. Seems as though these characters come in different colors, but they all have detachable parts that you mix and match to create a larger figure in any way you can...mostly the limit is how many parts you have to work with which requires more figures..LOL

I think they will look really nice on a shelf in my place..and occasionally on my table being played with...LOL

I gave the two pictured Crayboth's to my 6 and 7 year old, but the others will be ALL MINE!! Mwuah hahhahahahah....!!!

Oh and I bought the comics that have the characters kind of cross appearing...need a back story... lol

No comments