Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Too Close For Comfort...


Okay. I am not one for superstition and such, but I decided to check my horospoe and by golly was it TOTALLY right...

You might want to work out a current dilemma all by yourself today, without anyone else knowing anything about it. But that's probably not how it will play out now, for you won't likely be able to contain your excitement or your anxiety. You may be a bit extreme in your personal expression, saying more than you intend, but it all happens so quickly that you blurt out the truth before you can stop yourself. Don't worry; once it's said, you'll feel a great wave of relief wash through your life.

No comments