Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

thinks:

If you fit someone...though not perfect, do you pursue? Do you just wait and see? Do you run into it fast? Do you wade into it slow? When do you know that it is time enough and you've had enough crap in your life? When do you decide that you want to go for things and not hope for things? How do you know you won't get hurt? How do you know it won't end wrong? How do you know it won't be the best thing ever....how do you know he's not reading this and thinking it's not him...? Do you continue to type your status as though it is a journal, or do you stop and contemplate in your mind and not let everything that passes in your head come out in your typing?

No comments