Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Guess Who's Back!??


Okay folks..I took a mini break and found out a few things...

1) I apparently am friggin hooked on Twitter/Facebook
2) It is possible to think in 140 characters or less
3) Folks sure do say a lot in Twitter Land
4) I used my phone a WHOLE lot less
5) I apparently only use my laptop to check my Facebook

With these observations in place, I have dubbed myself an official Twitter-holic!!
I mean I already created a NING network...and a Facebook Group for it..but did not realize HOW bad I was until....48 hours of no Twitter or Facebook...well I was able to look, but not touch..and not even on my computer...ARRGGHHH!

I go to the point that I asked my sister @Tigerlily08 to post my demise to HER Facebook...I know...sad...

BUT I'M BACK YA'LL!! and to all my new followers these last few days (@sonofslaves and @slowyourroll) thanks for the follow!!

No comments