Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

My Favorite Scene from South Park...

Wendy:Am I a joke to you?
Stan:[stops moving, then turns around] What?
Wendy:I just wanna know, is that all I am? A big joke?
Stan:...Um, no?
Wendy:You DO have a Facebook page, Stan!
Stan:Oh Goddamnit no! I just got that because Kyle-
Wendy:Yeah well I saw your page, Stan! Relationship status? Single?
Stan:Relationship stat- I didn't even pay any attention to that-
Wendy:You like being single, Stan? So that you could Facebook to find other girls?! According to your Facebook page, [crosses her arms] we aren't friends!
Stan:Alright, I'll add you as a friend. I'm sorry.
Wendy:And you'd BETTER change your relationship status to "In a relationship"!
Stan:How?
Wendy:By editing your profile under "basic information"!
Stan:Okay, I'm sorry!

No comments