Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Is This Depression?

In light of recent events, my normal bounce-tasticness has left me some...

I get upset about things, I let it go and continue..

The problem is, I am not letting go and this is not good.

I have only been depressed ONE time in my life, okay maybe twice, but I once I learned how to deal with stuff, I never stay down...

I can't seem to see myself getting excited about stuff.  Work...This wedding...Dr. Who...Making my movie...Eating....



I honestly wanted to NOT eat cookies yesterday! My brain said go on you want it...but that was out of habit...

I fell asleep earlier than normal and didn't get up till 6:00am (no alarm needed..no construction work noise made...)

I don't know what to do....

This is NOT me... and I DON'T  like it....

I am going through the motions.  It's easy to LOL on a comment or text or e-mail...but when I stand in front of people...I am forcing a smile...
I did that all day yesterday and it was AWFUL down right AWFUL!

I don't even have the push in me to be the rational one today...just...who cares is how I feel, but again..I am going through my personality motions because I know i SHOULD care...

I need to break out of this...I don't like this...I don't...

Please don't comment on this....It's just me blogging...about...this...

No comments