Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Day 1 and 2:

So this is day 2 of the exercise regimen.
I have sore shoulders and I feel a tiny bit energized.  It's like I am tired, yes, but not in a drained way.

Not only did I exercise, I also ate relatively better!  I think with the conscious effort to be a tad healthy came the urge to not mess up that 13 min of activity..LOL (Turns out it was 17 min. I was looking at the time left, not the time passed).  I had fruit and water for breakfast.  A BIG bowl of fruit!  Then for lunch I had some chicken and rice with salad.  Okay, it was a BIG serving and probably full of fat, but for dinner I had the bit of sandwhich my son didn't eat...mainly cuz I wasn't really hungry, but I knew I needed to eat SOMETHING...

That was Day 1.

Today being Day 2, I did the full 30 min!  Well maybe more since the damn DVD started skippin and stuff.  I had to keep in motion so I wouldn't get a cramp or something.  Finally I fixed the DVD issue (relatively) and finished it out! I am very proud of myself! I drank a good amount of water and even brought some with me to work today.  Right now I am eating a cup of yougurt with granola and water...I will probably have a decent lunch and a small dinner...YAY!

Note:
Exercising in the morning darn sure makes it so you don't go back to sleep.  Oh..and seems to make you use the bathroom too..LMAO! I also slept like a damn log last night and woke up at 6:15am..ON MY OWN!!! But this time I didn't feel like re-fried crap!

Hip Hop ABS

No comments